Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020: Karnataka High Court in general known as Karnataka Uccha Nyayalaya situated in Bangalore. The court has organized the recruitment fair for 30 vacancies of District Judge. The due date of application is on 21st October 2020. The interested candidates must go through the details below compulsorily to know about the salary package, age level, and more.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka High Court|
|Name of the Job||District Judge|
|Number of Vacancies||30|
|Last Date to Apply||21st October 2020|
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka High Court
Name of The Posts:
- District Judges – 30
Educational Qualifications: The applicant should have a Law Degree from the college of law in India and must be practicing in the high court or the subordinate court.
Selection Procedure: The stages passed by desired candidates to get selected for the job are Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Viva-Voce.
Pay Scale: Attractive package in the range of Rs. 51550-63070/- per month.
Application Fees: GEN candidates Rs. Five Hundred only and for SC/ST and category 01 candidates Rs. Two Hundred Fifty only.
Age criteria: For General candidates 45 years and 48 years for SC/ST category candidates.
Official Website: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate can access the website to fill the online form.
- The first step for recruitment is to check the details on the website completely.
- Then proceed with the complete details in the form and it must be accurate otherwise form will be rejected.
- Upload the documents specifically of education qualifications, age proof, and caste for reserved ones.
- Finally, paste the latest photograph of the candidate and submit the form after the proper check-up of details.
- It will be fruitful if the applicant retains the application copy safely.
NOTE: We have provided all the relevant details through this notification. Still, any candidate has any doubt regarding the notification then he/she may contact through the website.