Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2022: Karnataka State Police (KSP) is hiring young, strong, medically fit male candidates for the Armed Reserve Sub Inspector of Police post. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are asked to fill their applications online only. The link to apply online for this post will be active from 28th December 2021 to 27th January 2022. Candidates can apply through the website rsi21.ksponline.co.in. Details about age limit, educational qualification, the procedure for selection, fee for application, pay scale are listed here in the following article. Aspirants may go through it and then apply online.
Karnataka State PoliceRecruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Karnataka State Police (KSP)|
|Posts Name||Armed Reserve Sub Inspector of Police|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||27th January 2022|
Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The minimum requirement for this job is a bachelor’s degree from a recognized college/ university/ institute.
Age Criteria: The age criteria is:
- GM – 21 to 26 years
- SC,ST,CAT-01, 2A,2B,3A & 3B – 21 to 28 years
Application Fee: The registration fee is:
- GM and OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC,ST,CAT-01: Rs. 250/-
Pay Scale: A handsome amount of salary will be offered to the selected candidates.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be on the basis of the applicant’s performance in the Written Test, Endurance Test, and Physical Standard Test.
Important Details on the KSP Recruitment–
- Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police – 71
Step by Step Process to Apply For KSP Recruitment–
- Go to the website www.rsi21.ksponline.co.in and go through the full notification, check eligibility criteria.
- For new registration click on the link for New Application.
- A new page specifying the important instructions will be opened, read it, tick on the check box, and click on I Agree.
- Now fill the form with candidate’s name, parents’ name, mobile number, address, Aadhar number, caste details, and other important information.
- Upload candidate’s signature, photo, thumb impression, and photo of an identity card as per the instructions.
- Finally, submit the form and proceed with payment for the fee.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: The last date for final submission of the application form is 27-01-2022 while the fee will be accepted by 29-01-2022.