Kerala High Court Recruitment 2021: Online applications are invited by Kerala High Court to engage suitable candidates on the vacant posts of District and Session Judge. Official notification is issued by the court on its official website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in. Applicants can submit their applications on or before 27-10-2021. A total of 05 seats will be filled through this recruitment. Interested candidates may see the following article having the necessary details about the recruitment like age and educational qualification, application fee, pay scale, selection and application procedure, etc.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Kerala High Court|
|Posts Name||District and Session Judge|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||27-10-2021|
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: A Bachelor’s degree in Law is the minimum eligibility to apply for this job vacancy.
Age Criteria: Candidates who are in the age group of 35-45 years are eligible to apply. Age will be considered as of 01-01-2021.
Application Fee: The application fee for the candidates of the Gen/ OBC category is Rs. 1500/- while for SC/ST/ PWD is nil. The fee will be paid in both modes offline (cash payment at branches of SBI through the fee payment challan ) and online. The fee will not be accepted in form of DD/ Postal/ Money order/ Cheques.
Pay Scale: Candidates will get a salary amount of Rs. 51,550/- to Rs. 63,070/- per month.
Selection Procedure: A Written Exam and Viva-Voce will be organized for the candidate’s final selection on the advertised posts.
Important Details on the Kerala High Court Recruitment–
- District and Sessions Judge – 05
Step by Step Process to Apply For Kerala High Court Recruitment–
- Visit the online recruitment portal of Kerala High court i.e. www.hckrecruitment.nic.in and check the whole notification first.
- In the first step, candidates have to complete the registration process.
- After Ist step candidates can fill their online applications and complete the process by making the payment of the application fee.
- Candidates can finally submit their applications after successfully uploading the relevant certificates/photos/ signature.
- In the end, candidates are required to submit the documents to the Kerala High Court by hand or by post till 04-12-2021 as mentioned in its official notification.
- Address where the documents to be submitted: “The Registrar General, Kerala High Court, Emakula, Kochi – 682031″
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: The hard copy of the filled application form need not send to Kerala High Court.