Kerala Police Recruitment 2021: Kerala Public Service Commission is asking candidates to take a chance to get the seat of Account Officer in the Kerala Police Department. All the qualified candidates should apply with the complete details in the prescribed format up to 31st May 2021.
You must make sure to check out the complete details about the salary scale, age limit, application criteria, process of selection, etc., before the application.
Kerala Police Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Account Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Kerala|
|Last Date To Apply||31st May 2021|
Kerala Police Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Post:
- Accounts Officer – 01
Educational Qualifications: The candidates holding the specified academic qualifications from the accredited college or institute are applicable for the post which are mentioned below :
- Moreover, the applicant must possess three years of work experience of handling the Accounting Software
Age Criteria: The candidates must be up the 25-55 years of age as of the date of notification is released.
Application Fee: Application charges are nil.
Pay Scale: The candidates will get a handsome salary as per the norms of the KPSC and such amount is Rupees 40000/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: The final selection will be done solely on the basis of the Interview.
Important Details Regarding Kerala Police Recruitment 2021–
The appointment will be done for a fixed tenure of three years.
All the intimations regarding the interview venue and time will be shared through mail/SMS.
How To Apply Offline For Kerala Police Recruitment 2021–
- Interested job contenders need to download the application form after having the eligibility terms and conditions.
- Fill up the bio-data in the application form i.e. name, father name, birth date, caste, region, address, contact, academic qualifications, and self-declaration.
- Affix the passport size photograph on the upper right side of the form and put a signature on the form.
- Attach the photocopies of education qualifications, experience, birth proof, and other relevant documents with the form.
- In the end, post the application to the” Additional Director General of Police (HQ) & Chairman, Central Management Committee of Subsidiary Central Police Canteen, Police Headquarters, Thiruvananthapuram OR e-mail email@example.com
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: It is advised to check out the website from time to time for regular updates.