KPSI Recruitment 2021: Karnataka State Police has announced a job notification for the empty posts of Police Sub Inspector which are 402. The candidates who are desirous to join the police jobs should apply after confirming the eligibility criteria specified below. The online application process will start on 01st of April 2021 and it will be closed by 03rd of May 2021. Get the further details of age limit, selection method, application procedure, etc., in the article mentioned below.
KPSI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Karnataka State Police Sub Inspector|
|Posts Name||Police Sub Inspector|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Karnataka|
|Last Date To Apply||03 May 2021|
KPSI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Details of the Post:
- Police Sub Inspector – 402
Educational Qualifications: Graduates from the recognized college are compatible with the application. See the official notification on the website to have comprehensive details.
Age Criteria: The candidates who belong to the reserved category are applicable for special relief. Although, for others, the required criteria is 21-30 years.
Application Fee: The charges prescribed for the General candidates are Rs. 500/- while for 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B, and SC/ST – Rs. 250/-
Pay Scale: Remuneration will be paid on a monthly basis @Rs. 37900-70850/-
Selection Procedure: Written Test, Endurance Test, and Physical Standard Test will be taken by Karnataka State Police for the recruitment.
Important Details Regarding KPSI Recruitment 2021–
Contenders who are desired to join Karnataka Police jobs must apply till 03rd May 2021, otherwise, no chance will be given after it.
How To Apply Online For KPSI Recruitment 2021–
- KPSI invites applications in an online mode only. Any other medium of application will be considered.
- Log on to the website www.recruitment.ksp.gov.in at first.
- Then, read the application instructions carefully as applicants are adhered to follow these instructions while applying.
- Tab on recruitment and click on ‘Online Application’
- Fill in the necessary details about the name, address, qualifications, age, caste, etc.
- Upload the necessary certificates in a scanned form including the recent photo of the candidate with a digital sign.
- Take the printout of the application fees after successful payment.
- Before submitting an application candidate need to make sure that information is accurate.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: If the application filed by the applicant found to contain wrong details, then it will be rejected instantly.