KVK Recruitment 2021: The candidates seeking a job in the government department can take a chance through the offline application for the post of Assistant on a single vacant post in Krishi Vigyan Kendra. The candidate can check out the academic qualifications required for the post and then he/she can send the duly filled form to the office address mentioned below by the 11th of July.
Still, you are interested to know in detail, please overview the details in the article below before the offline application.
KVK Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Krishi Vigyan Kendra|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Karnataka|
|Last Date To Apply||11/07/2021|
KVK Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Post:
- Assistant – 01
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have Bachelors’s from a renowned college.
Age Criteria: Upper age limit specified by the Krishi Vigyan Kendra is 27 years.
Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen will be as per the rules of the Indian government.
Application Fee: Rupees One thousand should be paid by the GEN/OBC candidates whereas SC/ST, and Females are exempted.
Pay Scale: The candidate will be paid a handsome monthly salary of Level – 6 p.m.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam and Personal Interview are the basis of the candidate’s selection.
Important Details Regarding KVK Recruitment 2021–
The application which is not complete in any aspect will not be taken for the recruitment and will be rejected immediately.
How To Apply Offline For KVK Recruitment 2021–
- The format of the application has been provided by the Krishi Vigyan Kendra below, download and draw a print of it.
- Fill up the details in it carefully and the details must match with the original documents.
- Affix the self-attested copies of the documents for the proof of age, caste, experience, educational qualification, etc.,
- Paste the photograph in the form on the space given in the form and put signature.
- Now, make payment and join the receipt of fees with the application form.
- In end, send the application to “The Secretary, Taralabalu Rural Development Foundation, ICAR-Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Kadalivana, LIC Colony Layout, BIET College Road, Davanagere – 577004, Karnataka”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Application Form||Find Here|
Note: KVK will not be responsible for any delay in receipt of application on time in the office due to postal reasons.