Maharashtra Post Recruitment 2021: Maharashtra Postal Circle is looking for 2428 personnel to complete the vacant posts of Gramin Dak Sevak on www.appost.in. The candidates who are eligible for the post apply online by 26th May 2021, otherwise, no chance will be there for the application once the due date lapse. This is an excellent job opportunity for the 10th pass candidates.
Eligibility criteria including prescribed age limit, education qualifications, and more, are mentioned in the below-shown draft, please have a look at it carefully.
Maharashtra Post Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Maharashtra Post Office|
|Posts Name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Maharashtra|
|Last Date To Apply||26/05/2021|
Maharashtra Post Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Gramin Dak Sewak – 2428
Educational Qualifications: Class 10th certified issued by the accredited board with the knowledge of the local language.
Age Criteria: The candidates who lie under the reserved category mentioned by the government will get age relief while for the remaining, the age specification is 18-40 years.
Application Fee: GEN/OBC/EWS-Male/Trans-man will pay Rs. 100/- Others such as females, Transwomen, SC/ST & PwD are free.
Pay Scale: Allowances given by the Maharashtra Post Office will be :
- Rupees 12000 to 14500/- GDS (BPM).
- Rupees 10000 to 12000/- GDS (ABPM/Dak Sevak).
Selection Procedure: The selection will be solely on the basis of the Merit List generated during the online process of application.
Important Details Regarding Maharashtra Post Recruitment 2021–
The commencing of the online registration for GDS is from 27th April 2021 to 26th May 2021.
The size determined for the upload of certificates is 200 KB, photographed in 50 KB, and signature under 20 KB.
How To Apply Online For Maharashtra Post Recruitment 2021–
- Log on to https://indiapost.gov.in OR https://appost.in/gdsonline.
- Tick on Career Section and read the specified instructions regarding recruitment.
- Fill up the relevant details in the online form including the applicant’s name, address, qualifications, experience, etc.
- Upload the mark sheet, age evidence, caste proof with the photo in the passport size, and the scanned signature of the candidate.
- Remit the fees by the due date and have a copy of them for further reference.
- Confirm the details before the final submission and rectify if any error prevails.
- Retain the hard copy of the application for future reference.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Check out the notification section on the website for important updates.