MNREGA Recruitment 2021: Applications through online mode are invited by Rural Development Department (RDD), Jharkhand Ranchi to fill up the vacant posts of Block Officer, Computer Assistant, Technical Assistant, and Account Assistant. A total of 52 posts will be filled under MNREGA i.e. Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act. Candidates seeking to work in this department can apply by 27-09-2021 only. The application will be filled through the recruitment portal of RDD of Jharkhand Govt. Aspirants may check the following notification having the important and necessary details regarding the recruitment.
MNREGA Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act|
|Posts Name||Block Program Officer, Computer & Account Assistant and Technical Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||27-09-2021|
MNREGA Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have passed a Diploma or Degree in Engineering, BCA/ PGDCA/ B.Sc. (Computer Science), B.Com. or Graduation degree from a recognized university/ institute.
Age Criteria: Candidates looking to apply for this job vacancy are required to complete the following age as of 01-09-2021:
1. For Male Candidates: 18-35 years
2. For Female Candidates: 18-38 years
Application Fee: No fee charges for the recruitment procedure.
Pay Scale: Given in the following table.
Selection Procedure: Written Test / Efficiency Test/ Skill Test
Important Details on the MNREGA Recruitment–
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Pay Scale (per month)|
|1.||Computer Assistant||07||Rs. 10,000/-|
|2.||Block Program Officer||10||Rs. 19,500/-|
|3.||Account Assistant||03||Rs. 10,000/-|
|4.||Technical Assistant (Equivalent to Assistant Engineer)||07||Rs. 19,234/-|
|5.||Technical Assistant (Equivalent to Junior Engineer)||25||Rs. 17,520/-|
Step by Step Process to Apply For MNREGA Recruitment–
- Applicants are required to first check their eligibility criteria.
- For this, visit the website www.deoghar.nic.in and in the notice section click on recruitment and read the full notification.
- Eligible candidates can apply Online only through the recruitment portal of Govt. of Jharkhand.
- While filling the application form candidates will be asked for their personal, educational, and work experience-related details so fill them carefully and as per the documents to be uploaded in support of them.
- A passport size photo, Matric certificate, Scanned signature, Caste certificates for reserved candidates, experience-related documents, and other important documents are required to be uploaded.
- Have a look over the filled application before closing the application for the final submission.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Applicants are advised to keep a hard copy of the filled-in application for future reference.