NBCC Recruitment 2020: NBCC India Limited has come up with an excellent employment opportunity as specified by the official job notification issued on the official website www.nbccindia.com. The candidates will be recruited for 15 vacant posts of Marketing Executive. Make sure to apply for the recruitment in offline mode and submit the application form at the office address by the specified date of 10/11/2020.
NBCC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||NBCC India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Marketing Executive|
|Number of Vacancies||15|
|Last Date to Apply||10/11/2020|
NBCC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: NBCC India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Marketing Executive-15
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who want to apply need to have passed MBA/ PG Diploma in Management obtained from an accredited college or institute.
Selection Procedure: Personal Interview of the candidates will be the only basis for the selection of the candidates.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid a lucrative sum of Rupees 42,500/-per month.
Application Fees: The applicants need to pay the application fee of Rupees 250 (General and OBC Category) and NIL (SC/ ST/ PwD Category).
Age criteria: The upper age limit of the candidates is 35 years. It means that candidates up to this age can only apply for the recruitment for the above posts.
Official Website: www.nbccindia.com
Important Instructions to apply for NBCC Recruitment 2020:
- NBCC India Limited has come up with an excellent employment opportunity asking candidates to apply for the recruitment in offline mode as per the format provided on www.nbccindia.com.
- Do as asked and fill the details in a physical copy.
- Make sure to paste a passport size photo on the form.
- Signatures need to be done across the pasted photo and on the form as well.
- Attach the fee receipt after payment with the application form.
- Send the application form to the office address specified below: General Manager (HRM), NBCC India Limited, NBCC Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Bhawan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
NOTE: Applications must be received at the office by 10/11/2020.