NHM Recruitment 2021: Online applications are invited from the academic and experienced candidates who are interested to work for the position of Staff Nurse in the National Health Mission Assam. Contenders who are capable to handle the job and they are seeking the work must apply online through the application link below by 10th June 2021.
Keep reading the paragraph hereunder to know in detail about the required age, pay scale, how to make an online application, and more.
NHM Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||National Health Mission|
|Posts Name||Staff Nurse|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Assam|
|Last Date To Apply||10/06/2021|
NHM Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Staff Nurse – 896
Educational Qualifications: The individual who had a degree of B.Sc Nursing/GNM Course from the nursing institute/school.
In addition, the candidates must be registered with the ‘Assam Nurses Midwives and ‘Health Visitors Council’
Age Criteria: The maximum age of the applicant on 31/03/2021 should not be more than 43 years.
Still, some candidates who are covered under the privileged list specified by the government will get an age extension.
Application Fee: National Health Mission will not charge its applicants for the online application.
Pay Scale: Candidates appointed for the post of Staff Nurse will get the appropriate salary amounting to Rupees 18000/-
Selection Procedure: The interview and Selection Test will be the basic criteria during the process of selection.
Important Details Regarding NHM Recruitment 2021–
Every candidate who is applying for the post needs to know that the list of the candidates selected along with the details of the Interview venue, and time will get published on the website of the NHM.
How To Apply Online For NHM Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate must go to the application link below.
- Read the advertisement for the Post of Staff Nurse under NHM.
- Thereafter, click on ‘Apply Online’ and enter the details of the applicant’s name, birth date, e-mail, mobile, father name, address, qualification, registration number, experience, and other relevant details.
- Now upload the photograph, signature, academic proof, age evidence, caste certificate, registration certificate, and identity proof.
- Finally, submit the application form followed by the verification of details.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Candidate must have a printout of the application form retained for future reference.