Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020: Northeast Frontier Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell is hiring ITI candidates for 12 months probation period as per the Apprenticeship Act 1961. The organization requires 4499 Apprentices. Apply online for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020 before the last date 15th September 2020.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Northeast Frontier Railway|
|Name of the Job||Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||4499|
|Last Date to Apply||15/09/2020|
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Northeast Frontier Railway
Name of The Posts: The division of posts under different units is shown below :
- Katihar (KRI) & TDH Workshop – 970
- Alipurduar (APDJ) – 493
- Rangiya (RNY) – 435
- Lumding (LMG) & S&T Workshop – 1302
- Tinsukia (TSK) – 484
- NewBongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN – 539
- Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS) – 276
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who want to join apprentices post in Northeast Frontier Railway must have completed 10th (50% marks) with ITI in a specific trade from an accredited board/institute.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done by officials of NFR/RRC through the Merit List (prepared by combining 50% marks of 10th and ITI). Two candidates with the same marks, then preference will be to elder. Still, by the chance of they have the same age then the candidate who had completed the 10th earlier will be selected.
Application Fees: Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category must pay INR 100/- while other candidates are exempted.
Age criteria: Eligible candidates must be of age criteria of 15 to 24 years. Also, relaxation is available for reserved candidates (03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PwD). Age computation will be on January 01st, 2020.
Official Website: www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of Northeast Frontier Railway www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Read instructions and click on the application link.
- Fill the biodata of candidates (name, address, qualifications, age, caste, experience, etc.) in the application form.
- Then upload the scanned signature, photograph, and requisite certificates.
- In last, make online payment and press on the submit button.
NOTE: Aspirants must apply before the due date of application to avoid the situation of failure in the log on the website due to heavy rush on the internet or website jam.