ONGC Recruitment 2020: The following article is about the latest job offer made by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation. The applications for recruitment can be filled in online mode on the official website of www.ongcindia.com. The candidates will be recruited for 03 vacancies for the post of Field Medical Officer (FMO), General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO). The candidates are suggested to make sure to apply as per the specified instructions only.
ONGC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Field Medical Officer (FMO),
General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)
|Number of Vacancies||03|
|Last Date to Apply||17/09/2020|
ONGC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Field Medical Officer (FMO)- 2
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) – 1
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) from an accredited medical college or university.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited on the basis of Merit only.
Pay Scale: The following will be the salary paid to the selected candidates as per the post they are selected for:
- Field Medical Officer (FMO)- Rs. 75,000/-p.m.
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) – Rs. 41,000/-p.m.
Application Fees: The candidates have not been asked to make any kind of payment for applying for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as per the specified criteria.
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
Important Instructions to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, the candidates need to visit the official website of the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation i.e www.ongcindia.com.
- On the website, a format of application is provided which is to be used by the candidates for applying for the recruitment process.
- The applications are to be sent in email mode.
- Fill details in the soft form and convert the format to PDF.
- Make sure to send the application with a photo, signature, and the copies of the academic certificates to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Visit our website for more updates.