PNB Recruitment 2021: Punjab Nationa Bank is the government-owned bank which was set up in 1894 and its headquarter is located in New Delhi. PNB is going to recruit candidates who are awaiting the vacancies in the public sector banks against the 12 empty posts out of which 01 is of Chief Defence Banking Advisor, 02 is of Senior Defence Banking Advisor and 09 is of Defence Banking Advisors. The bank is asking candidates to fill up the details in the prescribed format till the 30th of March 2021. For further info. about PNB Recruitment 2021 like the offered salary, age limit, selective criteria, etc. check the below-mentioned paragraph carefully.
PNB Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Punjab National Bank|
|Posts Name||Defence Banking Advisors|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||30 March 2021|
PNB Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Essentials: Retired officers of the Indian Army, Indian Air Force, and Indian Navy will be competent candidates as per the recruitment policy of the bank.
Age Criteria: The interviewee should not be more than 62 years.
Application Fee: PNB does not demand any amount from the applicants.
Pay Scale: The annual salary will be Rs. 16.8 Lacs (Post 01), Rs. 14.4 Lacs (Post 02) and 13.2 Lacs (Post 03).
Selection Procedure: The candidates can join the organization only after a good performance in the Interview.
Important Details Regarding PNB Recruitment 2021–
The recruitment tenure is for one year but it can be extended beyond this time period based on satisfactory performance.
The duly filled form must reach the office address by 30/03/2021. An incomplete application will not be accepted in any case.
How To Apply Offline For PNB Recruitment 2021–
- Accurate and complete bio-data must be filled by the qualified candidates on the application paper to be downloaded from the given link below.
- Affix the self-attested copies of academic and supporting documents that include caste, age, and experience, if required.
- On the space given in the form, paste the latest photograph of the individual applicant.
- The postal address to send the application is “General Manager, Punjab National Bank, Head Office, Human Resource Management Division, First Floor, Plot No. 4, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075”
- There will be cross-verification of details with the original certificates and if any error is found in the application, the application will be rejected immediately.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Application Form||Find Here|
Note: Mention the valid email in the application form while applying.