PSSSB Recruitment 2021: It is good news for all of us that Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board has initiated a job fair on the available posts of Fisheries Officer, Clerk, and School Librarian. The candidates can opt for the option of online application through the official website www.sssb.punjab.gov.in. The online recruitment portal will get deactivated on 10th May 2021 (Post 01-02) and 26th April 2021 (Post 03). Please go through the complete details shown in the para below before the online application to make certain that you are eligible or not.
PSSSB Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Posts Name||Fisheries Officer, Clerk, School Librarian|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Punjab|
|Last Date To Apply||10th of May and 26th April 2021|
PSSSB Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Fisheries Officer – 27
- Clerk – 160
- School Librarian – 750
Educational Qualifications: The level of academic degrees that should possess by the candidate will depend upon the nature of the post as mentioned below :
- Bachelor’s in Fisheries Science OR Science Degree with Zoology – Post 01.
- Bachelor’s in Law with Computer from the accredited college – Post 02.
- Senior Secondary with Diploma in Library Science – Post 03.
Age Criteria: On 01st January 2021, the candidate must lie between 18-37 years besides the candidates belonging to the reserved quota specified by the government of Punjab.
- INR 1000/- for General candidates.
- INR 500/- for PH candidates.
- INR 250/- for SC/BC/EWS.
- INR 200/- for Ex-S.
Pay Scale: Wages in the hand of the candidate will be amounting to Rupees 35400/- Post 01, Rupees 19900/- Post 02, and Rupees 25500/- Post 03 per month.
Selection Procedure: The selection process will be made up of the Written Test, Merit List, Objective Type Test, and Online Exam.
Important Details Regarding PSSSB Recruitment 2021–
PSSSB will not entertain the application if it is incomplete in any way.
How To Apply Online For PSSSB Recruitment 2021–
- All the candidates have to go through the web address https://sssb.punjab.gov.in.
- Fill up the details after the evaluation of applicable terms and conditions.
- Thereafter, complete the upload action by attachment of education certificates, age & caste proof, etc. with the photograph as well as signature in the scanned version.
- Remit the fees and finally click on submit.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification 01||Find Here|
|Official Notification 02||Find Here|
|Official Notification 03||Find Here|
Note: Kindly visit our official page for the latest updates.