RBI Nagpur Recruitment 2021: Reserve Bank of India has decided to fill up the long-pending 04 vacancies for Part-Time Bank’s Medical Consultant post. The candidates have been asked to apply by filling the application form in a physical copy (offline mode) following the format provided on the web portal www.rbi.org.in. The candidates will have to send the application forms to the suggested office address so as to reach on or before 03/08/2021.
RBI Nagpur Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Reserve Bank of India, Nagpur|
|Posts Name||Bank’s Medical Consultant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Nagpur, Maharashtra|
|Last Date To Apply||03/08/2021|
RBI Nagpur Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed MBBS Degree and must possess 02 years of experience.
Age Criteria: Check the age criteria applicable for you.
Application Fee: The candidates do not have to make a payment for the application process.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid Rupees 1,000/-per hour for their services to the Reserve Bank of India.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected and shortlisted on the basis of Merit and Interview only.
Important Details Regarding RBI Recruitment–
To apply for the recruitment, the candidates have to visit the website www.rbi.org.in and follow the format of application given by the Reserve Bank of India to fill the offline application form and sending the same to the office by 03/08/2021.
- Bank’s Medical Consultant (Part-Time)-04
How To Apply Online For Reserve Bank of India recruitment–
- Go to the website www.rbi.org.in where you find the application format provided by the Reserve Bank of India.
- Make sure to fill the application form completely and with all the details asked in the application form.
- Do not forget to sign the application form in the specified columns.
- The xerox copies of all the credentials must be self-attested and attached with the application form by the candidate himself so as to be finally sent to the office address.
- 03/08/2021 is the date by which the forms must be sent to The Regional Director, HR Management Department, RBI, Main Office Building, Dr. Raghavendra Rao Road, Civil Lines, P.B.No.15, Nagpur-440001
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The applicants must fill in all the details only as per the records in the actual certificates.