RCF Recruitment 2022: Rail Coach Factory has started the recruitment process for 56 empty posts of apprentices under various trades. The online application can be done till 31st January 2022.
Read the article below for more details.
RCF Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Rail Coach Factory|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||31/01/2022|
RCF Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have the following academics as per the requirements of the RCF :
- Secondary with 50% marks.
- National Trade Certificate in relevant trade from the National Council for Vocational Training.
Age Criteria: Applicant must have attained the age of 15 years but the upper age can not be more than 24 years on 20th December 2021, except SC/ST as they are entitled to further extension for five years and three years for OBC’s.
For PwD’s relaxation is granted for 10 years. For more information, check the official notification of RCF.
Application Fee: The candidate must make the payment of Rs. 100/- at the time of application.
Pay Scale: The salary will be paid by the Rail Coach Factory as per the instructions issued by the Railway Board.
Selection Procedure: The basis of the selection will be a Merit List prepared through the academic performance of the applicant in Class 10th and ITI.
Important Details on the RCF Recruitment–
The apprentice jobs are classified by the RCF into the following sub-trades :
- Fitter – 04
- Welder (G&E) – 01
- Machinist – 13
- Painter (G) – 15
- Carpenter – 03
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 03
- Electrician – 07
- Electronic Mechanic – 09
- AC& Ref. Mechanic – 01
Step by Step Process to Apply For RCF Recruitment–
- The first step of the application is to check out whether you meet all the conditions prescribed by the employer.
- If yes, then log in through user name and password (if not have, then click for registration).
- Fill up the academics and personal biodata as such name, address, contact, education marks, age, caste, etc., in the online form.
- The next step is to upload the scanned signature and the photograph of the candidate.
- In end before the submission, pay the fee and preview the data filled in the form.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Applicants can put their queries regarding the online application on 01822-227734, 227735.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.