RHC Recruitment 2021: Online applications are invited by the Rajasthan High Court from skilled and dynamic candidates for 85 openings of District Judge. Rajasthan High Court was established on the 29th of August 1949. The candidates with the required academic criteria must submit the application through an online platform on https://hcraj.nic.in by 31/03/2021. Please took an eye on the information below to know the salary scale, required age, etc.
RHC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Rajasthan High Court|
|Posts Name||District Judge|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Rajasthan|
|Last Date To Apply||31st March 2021|
RHC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The mandatory qualification for the post of District Judge is Degree in Law from the recognized body.
Age Criteria: The candidate must have attained the minimum age of 35 years but not more than 45 years. Age will be computed from 01st January 2022. There will be age relaxation to the reserved candidates as per RHC norms.
Application Fee: The application charges are Rs. 1100/- for General and Other Backward Class while for SC/ST of Rajasthan and PH, it is Rs. 550/-
Pay Scale: An attractive salary will be given to the chosen candidates at the scale of Rs. 51550-63070/- per month.
Selection Procedure: The final selection will be done on the basis of the Written Test and Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding RHC Recruitment 2021–
All the candidates have the opportunity to submit an online application through the online application portal till March 31, 2021.
- The applicants must keep the hard copy of the application as proof to show at the time of the interview.
How To Apply Online For RHC Recruitment 2021–
- The first step of the online application is to get the detailed recruitment instructions on https://www.hcraj.nic.in.
- If you are eligible, then proceed by click on the application link.
- Fed up relevant details in the application format which includes the name, qualifications, age, caste, etc.
- The scanned certificates should be upload to the website specifically providing clues of the age, caste, education qualifications, and identity of the applicant.
- The latest pp size photo with the signature under specific size must also be uploaded.
- Before the final submission, the candidate must be sure that prescribed charges are deposited into the account of RHS.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: To get the latest updates on recruitment, follow us on the website.