RNSB Recruitment 2021: A job article has been published by Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited on its official website regarding the hiring of candidates for the various posts of Apprentice (Peon). The applications can be filled by the interested and capable candidate on or before 25/10/2021. To know the details regarding eligibility such as education qualifications, age level, selection method, fees details, and more, check out the below-mentioned para carefully.
RNSB Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited|
|Posts Name||Apprentices (Peon)|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Halvad, Gujarat|
|Last Date To Apply||25/10/2021|
RNSB Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Apprentices (Peon)
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have completed a degree of Bachelors obtained in the year 2015 or onwards from a recognized college.
Age Criteria: The candidates up to 30 years of age will be competent to apply. The remaining candidates who are covered under the reserved category are eligible for age benefits.
Application Fee: Not any information is being shared. It will be good to check out the official notice.
Pay Scale: Candidates will get the monthly wages of Rupees Nine thousand only.
Selection Procedure: The selection for various Apprentices (Peon) will be made on the basis of a Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding RNSB Recruitment 2021–
The officials of Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited planned to make an application by 25/10/2021. No application form will be accepted of such kind which is incomplete in any aspect. Therefore, the applicant must ensure that at the time of application filling, details are added in an accurate way.
How To Apply Online For RNSB Recruitment 2021–
- First of all, all the applicants are suggested to view the application guidance on the official website.
- Fill up the details in the form such as the name, address, qualifications, experience, age, caste, etc.
- Upload the passport size photo with the signature and related documents which include mark sheet, age proof, caste evidence.
- Pay fees (if necessary) and recheck the details before the final submit.
- The hard copy is not necessitated to send to any address but it can be retained for further reference.
Important Links To Consider
|Apply Online||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: RNSB reserves all the rights to change the plan of recruitment as such increase/decrease in the number of vacancies.