RRB Recruitment 2021: Railway Recruitment Board is asking the eligible candidates to apply for 11277 vacancies of Assistant (workshop) in the Mechanical department. The interested and the qualified candidate must apply before the due date to avoid the possibility of traffic/rush on the website on end days.
Keep reading the further details to about the recruitment in detail.
RRB Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Posts Name||Assistant (Workshop)|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
RRB Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Assistant (Workshop) – 11277
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant must be 10th passed OR ITI holder from the institute recognized by the National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training OR holding National Apprenticeship Certificate granted by NCTV.
Age Criteria: The age of the applicant will be computed on 01st July 2019, and on this particular date, the candidate should be under 18-33 years (General), 18-36 years (OBC (NCL)), 18-38 years (SC/ST).
Application Fee: The charges determined by the RRB are Rs. 500/- for GEN/OBC, and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Female/Ex-Servicemen/Minorities/EWS/Transgender.
Pay Scale: The candidate will get a lucrative salary i.e. Rupees 18000/- plus other allowances as per Level 01 of the 07th CPC pay matrix.
Selection Procedure: Following are the selection parameters :
- Computer Based Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Documents Verification.
- Medical Fitness Test.
Important Details Regarding RRB Recruitment 2021–
Contender selected for Assistant (Workshop) in Mechanical department will be performing the following activities :
- Supervision and maintenance of coaches in a proper way.
- Preventive and breakdown maintenance of coaches & wagons in the workshop department.
How To Apply Online For RRB Recruitment 2021–
- The application can be filled in an online mode only. In any other mode, no application will be accepted.
- On the home page, click on ‘Recruitment Tab’ at www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Select the zone and then click on Online Registration.
- Enter the details necessary for online registration such as name, father name, e-mail, mobile, etc.,
- After registration, you will receive the registration id and password on e-mail/mobile.
- Login with these and further add the information about the academic performance, gender, caste, experience, etc.,
- Upload the scanned signature with the applicant’s latest photograph.
- Now, make the payment and submit the RRB Group D application form.
- Please save the application form for future reference.
Note: No change is permitted to do in the application form after the final submission.