SAI Recruitment 2021: It is good job news for educated talented candidates who are seeking work in the government department. Sports Authority of India has a chance for engineering candidates in which the candidates can apply for the various posts of Young Professional and Junior Consultant which are 120. The complete details of the post including the perks, required age, selection method, application procedure, etc., shown below, let us have a look at it.
SAI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Sports Authority of India|
|Posts Name||Young Professional, and Junior Consultant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||mentioned below|
SAI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: B.Tech/MBA/PGDM/LLB/BBA/M.Sc/MCA holders are welcomed by SAI for the process of application. For more details, please see the information on our official page at https://sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in.
Age Criteria: The higher age limit defined by the SAI is 35 years. Although, for post 04 candidates, this limit is 55 years.
Pay Scale: Monthly salary will be paid at the rate of Rs. 40000-60000/- and for Post 04 candidates, Rs. 75000-100000/-
Selection Procedure: The basis of selection will be Evaluation and Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding SAI Recruitment 2021–
Read the details below to know the last date of application as per the particular post :
- Young Professional (05) Sonepat – 30/03/2021.
- Young Professional (14) Patiala – 26/03/2021.
- Young Professional (54) New Delhi – 20/03/2021.
- Junior Consultant (47) New Delhi – 18/03/2021.
How To Apply Online For SAI Recruitment 2021–
- The desired candidates can apply online by e-mail through disclose relevant details on the application form.
- Join the self-attested photocopies of age proof, degree certificates, experience (if any), and sports achievements with the form.
- Attach the recent photograph on the application form, recheck details & send it to e-mail email@example.com.
- For post 02 contenders, it is required that they must fill the online form with complete details and scanned documents.
- After which, they have to send the printout of the form with the documents affixed to the e-mail address i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For post 03-04, an online application with accurate particulars and uploaded certificates must be submitted by the due date.
- Regularly visit the official website for important recruitment updates.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification 01||Find Here|
|Official Notification 02||Find Here|
|Official Notification 03||Find Here|
|Official Notification 04||Find Here|
Note: It is mandatory for all the candidates to have a valid e-mail which must be active till the end of recruitment.