Sainik School Recruitment 2021: Sainik School Nagrota has a recruitment drive for intellectual and energetic candidates for 04 vacancies of TGT, PEM/PTI-Cum-Matron, and General Employee. The details on the prescribed format must be sent by 03rd April 2021 to the address specified in the article hereunder.
Sainik School Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Sainik School|
|Posts Name||TGT, PEM/PTI-Cum-Matron, and General Employee|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Jammu|
|Last Date To Apply||03rd April 2021|
Sainik School Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Trained Graduate Teacher – 01
- PEM/PTI-Cum-Matron – 01
- Nursing Sister – 01
- General Employee – 01
Educational Qualifications: The individual will be capable if he/she has any one or more of the following qualifications :
- 10th/Diploma or Degree of Nursing/B.Ed Degree/B.P.Ed
- Furthermore, the candidates must possess desired experience.
Age Criteria: The candidates under 21-35 years (Post 01-02) and 18-50 years (Post 03-04) are welcome to make an application for current openings of Sainik School Nagrota.
Application Fee: Pay the flat amount of Rs. 500/- in form of DD in favor of Principal Sainik School Nagrota J&K at the time of application.
Pay Scale: The distribution of wages will be in a manner as such post -1 candidates will get Rs. 44900-142400/-, post 02-03 applicants – Rs. 25000/- and Rs. 14000/- will be paid to the contenders of post 04.
Selection Procedure: The individuals who want to get a seat in Sainik School are required to pass out in the Written Test and Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding Sainik School Recruitment 2021–
The details filled by the candidate in the form must be true and accurate as per the original documents. In case of any error found in the application form at the time of verification, the candidature will be terminated.
How To Apply Offline For Sainik School Recruitment 2021–
- The applicant can send complete bio-data on the prescribed form with the attached photocopies of relevant certificates.
- The details in the form must include the name, address, e-mail, mobile, caste, experience, marks, etc. of the applicant.
- Address: “Principal Sainik School Nagrota, Jammu (J&K) – 181221”
- The application must be sent in an envelope with a stamp on it worth Rs. 22/-
- Get the complete updates of recruitment continuously.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Remember one thing, the application must be sent through ordinary post only. The application will not be considered if it is sent through Speed Post/Registered Post.