Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2021: Samagra Shiksha is back again with the job drive on 252 vacancies of Teachers. The application in the online format available on www.ssarms.gipl.in can be submitted by the 31st of May 2021.
We have provided the entire recruitment details in the para specified below like the qualifications required, age criteria, application procedure, etc. Still, we will update you from time to time for any further useful information regarding the recruitment.
Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Samagra Shiksha|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Gujarat|
|Last Date To Apply||31/05/2021|
Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Teachers (Maths/Science/Language/Social Study) – 252
Educational Qualifications: Individual wants to apply for the current vacancies in Samagra Shiksha must hold 12th with B.EI.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/BA.Ed/B.Com.B.Ed/Bachelor’s with B.Ed/PTC from the certified college or institute.
Age Criteria: Upper age of the candidate for the online application is 40 years. No candidate above this age will be eligible for the application.
Application Fee: Refer to go through the official notification of Samagra Shiksha.
Pay Scale: Emoluments will be given on a monthly basis @Rs. 25000/-
Selection Procedure: The candidate will be selected after qualifying the following :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Merit List.
Important Details Regarding Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2021–
The candidate must be ready with all the requisite documents and he/she must submit the online application form before 31st May 2021 to avoid the rush on the website.
How To Apply Online For Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2021–
- Job seekers should apply online on the application link below after getting the eligibility details.
- Go to the career section on the home page and click on Online Application.
- Enter the mandatory details in the columns specified in the form i.e name, address, qualifications, experience, age, caste, etc.
- Upload the certificate in support of age, caste (if the applicant is reserved), education qualification, experience (if any) along with the photograph and signature of the person whose name is mentioned in the application form.
- Make the payment if required and then click on the submit button.
- The candidate must keep the hard copy of the application but still, he/she need not send it to any specific address.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Details mentioned by the applicant in the application form must be authentic and complete.