About SBI: State Bank of India is the largest public sector bank in the banking sector in India. It stood at the 43rd largest bank in the world.
SBI Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India is asking energetic and professionals candidates in the organization to fill the 5454 vacancies of Clerk (Junior Associates) in the clerical cadre. The applications in the online mode can be filled by the qualified and interested candidates on or before 17th May 2021. Otherwise, the link will automatically get closed.
For comprehensive details about the post including the eligibility criteria in terms of age, education qualification, etc. read the article mentioned below carefully.
SBI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||State Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Clerk (Jr. Associates)|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Mumbai|
|Last Date To Apply||17 May 2021|
SBI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Clerk (Junior Associates) – 5454
Educational Qualifications: Candidates having Graduation Degree can apply for the post.
Age Criteria: Aspirants who lie between 20 to 28 years as of 01st April 2021 will be competent to apply.
Relaxation in upper age is below :
- SC/ST – 05 years
- OBC – 03 years
- PWD (GEN/EWS) – 10 years
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 years
- PWD (OBC) – 13 years
Application Fee: For General and OBC candidates examination charges are Rupees Seven Hundred Fifty.
However, SC/ST/PWD/XS/DXS category candidates will not be charged any amount for application.
Pay Scale: The candidates will get the lucrative salary as per the norms fixed by the Reserve Bank of India.
Selection Procedure: SBI decides to employ candidates for the vacant posts through Online Test (Preliminary & Main) and Documents Verification.
Important Details Regarding SBI Recruitment 2021–
During the process of application, the candidate will upload the following documents :
- Photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Hand Written Declaration.
- Left Thumb Impression.
How To Apply Online For SBI Recruitment 2021–
- To apply for the posts online, visit www.bank.sbi/careers OR www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- Fill up the information like the applicant’s name, address, mobile, qualifications, experience, caste, age, etc.
- Upload the requisite testimonials and make payment in online mode.
- Pay the charges and keep the receipt for further reference.
- Details once submitted can’t be updated.
- Submit the application by the end date after making confirmation that the filled details are true.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: The vacancies offered by the SBI may vary depending upon the current requirements.