SSC Recruitment 2022: The Staff Selection Commission will hire skilled and capable candidates against various Group B and Group C posts. The due date for the online application process is 23/01/2022.
Read out the article below to know in detail about the pay scale, application process, and more.
SSC Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts Name||Group B and Group C|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||23 January 2022|
SSC Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: All candidates who have completed Bachelor’s in any stream can apply for the posts offered by SSC under Group B & C category.
Age Criteria: The individual should be of the specified age as per the criterion set up by the Staff Selection Commission which is as below :
- 18 to 30/32/27 years
- 20 to 30 years
The reservation benefits will be applicable as per central government rules.
Application Fee: There is a fixed charge of Rupees One hundred for the GEN/OBC category candidates while SC/ST/PWD/Women & Ex-S are totally exempted.
Pay Scale: As per the pay scale set up by the central government, the candidate will receive adequate remuneration for his/her services.
Selection Procedure: The final decision on selection will be made on the basis of the following parameters :
- Computer Based Test/Descriptive Exam or Computer Proficiency Test.
- Data Entry Skill Test
Important Details on the SSC Recruitment–
Fee once paid can’t reverse, so make sure you fulfill all the necessary requirements for the online application.
Step by Step Process to Apply For SSC Recruitment–
- The process of application is online and it includes three steps.
- In the 01st step, the applicant must fill up the basic details in an authentic way.
- In the second stage of the application, the applicant must put up the contact details with the additional information required.
- At last, the candidate should upload the digital signature with a clear background photograph.
- Make sure to verify the details before paying the application fee.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: The application will be canceled if the details added in it is wrong.