Tripura Forest Department Recruitment 2020: The following job post is related to the job notification issued by Tripura Forest Department regarding the recruitment of candidates for filling 07 vacancies for the posts of SRF, JRF, Project Assistant, Field Worker, Project Assistant. The candidates who fulfill the specified criteria and possess the specified academic qualification certificates need to apply online by sharing the applications on the specified email address latest by 25/10/2020.
Tripura Forest Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tripura Forest Department|
|Name of the Job||SRF, JRF, Project Assistant, Field Worker|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date to Apply||25/10/2020|
Tripura Forest Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name:Tripura Forest Department
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Research Fellow-01
- Junior Research Fellow-01
- Project Assistant-03
- Field Worker-02
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have the specified academic qualification i.e Class 10th/ Graduation/ PG Degree in the specified discipline from an accredited institute.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will need to attend the Written Exam and Personal Interview in order to get selected for the recruitment.
Pay Scale: The candidates who are finally selected and appointed will be paid as follows:
- Post 1: Rupees 28,000/-per month
- Post 2: Rupees 25,000/-per month
- Post 3: Rupees 18,000/-per month
- Post 4: Rupees 7,000/-per month
Application Fees: No candidate is required to make payment for the application fee as it is Nil.
Age criteria: The age of the candidates must be as follows:
- Post 1: Up to 32 years
- Post 2: Up to 28 years
- Post 3: Up to 30 years
- Post 4: Up to 35 years
Official Website: www.forest.tripura.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Tripura Forest Department Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the application form in soft form in the format provided by the Tripura Forest Department on www.forest.tripura.gov.in.
- Send the specified academic credentials and a passport size photo along with the candidate’s signature.
- The candidates need to ensure to send the application form in PDF format only.
- Send application form by the specified date.
NOTE: The email applications must be received the latest by 25/10/2020.