UBI Recruitment 2022: The banking sector is flourishing day by day. Due to an increase in workload, Union Bank of India is hiring 31 skilled candidates against the empty posts of Specialist Officers/Domain Experts, Chief Risk Officer, and Chief Digital Officer. For more information about the UBI Recruitment, please go through the para below carefully.
UBI Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Union Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Specialist Officers/Domain Experts, Chief Risk Officer, and Chief Digital Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||07th January 2022 and 29th December 2021|
UBI Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
- Specialist Officers/Domain Experts – 25
- Chief Risk Officer/Chief Digital Officer – 06
Educational Qualifications: The necessary academic degrees are Bachelor’s/Master’s/BE/B.Tech/MBA/MCA/M.Tech from the renowned college/institute.
See the UBI official notification for comprehensive information.
Age Criteria: The age of the candidate must be under 30-40 years/25-35 years for Post 01, and for Post 02, the required age is 35-55 years/35-50 years.
Application Fee: The application charges are Rupees One thousand for Post 02, but in the case of Post 01 the charges will be levied based on the category of the candidate as under :
- GEN/EWS/OBC – Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST/PWBD – Rs. 150/-
Pay Scale: Handsome salary as per banking norms.
Selection Procedure: The basis for selection will be made of Shortlisting and a Personal Interview.
Important Details on the UBI Recruitment–
Please be attentive at the time of detail filling as any false filed detail can contribute to the cancellation of the application.
Step by Step Process to Apply For UBI Recruitment–
- The candidate should visit the official website of the Union Bank of India and read the instructions there.
- Now click on the application link and put up the complete bio-data of the candidate about his/her name, address, mobile, e-mail, qualifications, experience, date of birth, etc., in the form.
- Scan the photograph and the signature and upload it on the bank portal.
- Before the final submission, preview details and make payment.
- A hard copy can be retained for the purpose of application proof.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification 01
|Official Notification 02||Check Here|
Note: See the website of the bank for new updates on recruitment.