UP Police Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Police has a recruitment drive for empty posts of Sub Inspector and Police Assistant Sub Inspector against 1329 vacancies. The capable and educated candidates can apply by 31-05-2021, thereafter no applicant can apply due to the closing of the online application link.
Kindly read the article below to know about the process of application, selection, age criteria, salary offered, etc.
UP Police Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Police|
|Posts Name||Sub Inspector and Police Assistant Sub Inspector|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||31st May 2021|
UP Police Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must hold Graduation with the certificate of ‘O’ Level from an accredited college.
Age Criteria: The candidate must be of 21-28 years of age. Moreover, the reservation will be according to the relaxation norms of the state government.
Application Fee: The flat amount of Rupees Four Hundred has been fixed by the UP Police Department for the selection process.
Pay Scale: Monthly payments received by the deserving candidate in lieu of work done by him/her will be Rs. 35400-112400/- Post 01 and Rs. 29200-92300/- Post 02.
Selection Procedure: The certainty of the candidate to get selected will be based upon the Computer Based Written Exam, Physical Test, and Proficiency Test.
Important Details Regarding UP Police Recruitment 2021–
The online application portal will remain active until 31st May 2021. The applicant has the opportunity to apply within this period for the following posts :
- Police Sub Inspector – 327
- Police Assistant Sub Inspector (Clerk) – 644
- Police Assistant Sub Inspector (Accounts) – 358
How To Apply Online For UP Police Recruitment 2021–
- Log on to the official website at www.uppbpb.gov.in and click on the particular post link in which you are interested.
- Now read the complete details including application conditions.
- Enter the bio-data in the blank columns given in the online form on the website.
- Upload the key certificates along with the recent passport size photograph and signature of the applicant.
- At last, deposit the fee online in favor of the UP Police Department and click on submit after details review.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: If any error found in the application form then it will not be accepted at any cost. Therefore, make certain that the application is complete in all aspects.