UPPSC Recruitment 2021: The latest job notification has been published by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission for the purpose of filling up 3620 openings for Medical Officer. This is a great job opportunity for those who want to join the government department. The candidates who have keen on medical posts must apply online through an application link mentioned below.
Applicant must note that the application should be submitted up to 28th June 2021. Keep reading the paragraph below to know in detail regarding the application process, the method of selection, age criterion, the online application process, etc.
UPPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Medical Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||28-06-2021|
UPPSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Medical Officer – 3620
Educational Qualifications: Contender must have an MBBS degree from the certified institute.
Age Criteria: The candidate must be of the age of 21 to 40 years counted on the 01st of July 2021. But the candidates who belong to the reserved category are not included as they are eligible for special age relief.
Application Fee: The applicant will pay the following charges :
- GEN/OBC – Rs. 105/-
- SC/ST/Freedom Fighter/Ex-Army – Rs. 65/-
- For PH candidates – Rs. 25 only.
Pay Scale: The candidate will get a good pay package of Rupees 67700-208700/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: The basis of the candidate’s selection is his/her good performance in Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding UPPSC Recruitment 2021–
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission clearly mentioned in its official notification that if at any stage it is being found that the applicant has mispresented any information, then, his/her application will be terminated immediately.
How To Apply Online For UPPSC Recruitment 2021–
- Go to the official website of the department i.e. https://uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click on the icon ‘Online Application’ and carefully read the instructions.
- Fill up the accurate details in the form about the applicant’s name, qualifications, experience, caste, age, etc.
- Upload the academic and personal curriculum-related certificates under fixed format.
- Remit the fees in an online mode through net banking/debit card/credit card and keep the proof for further reference.
- Recheck the details filled in the form and then click on submit.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The applicant is not required to send the hard copy of the form to any address.