VMC Recruitment 2021: Vadodara Municipal Corporation has released a job notification on its website through which the organization is asking the desired and eligible candidates to apply against the 300 vacancies of Staff Nurse/Nursing Assistant. It is clearly being stated in the article below that the due date for online submission is 15th April 2021. So, make sure that the application is filed within this date after checking eligibility details as such the scale of pay, the application process, selection method, age required, qualifications desirable, etc.
VMC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Vadodara Municipal Corporration|
|Posts Name||Staff Nurse/Nursing Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Vadodara|
|Last Date To Apply||15/04/2021|
VMC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Details of Post:
- Nursing/Nursing Assistant – 300
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have the necessary academic qualification i.e. ANM OR B.Sc in Nursing from the authorized institute.
Age Criteria: The minimum age of the applicant for VMC Recruitment 2021 is 18 years but he/she should not be more than 40 years on the date of advertisement published.
Application Fee: The candidates are not required to pay as all candidates are exempted from charges.
Pay Scale: Monthly remuneration will be provided to the selected candidates @Rs. 18000/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done by Vadodara Municipal Corporation based on the performance of the contenders in the Interview and Recruitment Exam.
Important Details Regarding VMC Recruitment 2021–
Vadodara Municipal Corporation has started the online link of the application which will remain active from 11th April 2021 to 15th April 2021.
How To Apply Online For VMC Recruitment 2021–
- Go through the important instructions specified on the official website of VMC.
- Click on Career Tab and select the icon ‘Apply Online
- Add the details in the online form about the name, qualifications, address, e-mail, mobile, etc. of the applicant.
- Upload the photograph of the candidate with the digital signature in free handwriting.
- Also, attach the scanned documents in support of age, qualification, experience, caste (if the person named in the application form is reserved).
- Before the due date, confirm that the details are true, and then click on submit.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: The candidate must be aware that the details filled up by him/her in the form are authentic. Otherwise, the application can be canceled in case any error exists.