WAPCOS Recruitment 2021: WAPCOS Limited is going to fill the applications for the vacant posts of Junior Assistant (Finance). Offline applications are asked to submit by the candidates for the proposed position of Junior Assistant. The total number of vacancies to be filled will be announced later. The closing date for application submission is 05-10-2021. Candidates interested to apply for this post are advised to check the notification and all the important instructions. For more details and information please visit the official website of WAPCOS i.e. www.wapcos.co.in.
WAPCOS Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||WAPCOS Limited|
|Posts Name||Junior Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||05-10-2021|
WAPCOS Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant is required to have B.Com. from a recognized university or college.
Age Criteria: Candidates completing the age of 21-25 years as of the last date to apply are eligible to apply.
Pay Scale: Applicants selected for the post of Junior Assistant will get a good amount of salary of Rs. 19,000/- to Rs. 66,000/- per month
Selection Procedure: WAPCOS will conduct a Written Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview for engagement of eligible candidates on the proposed posts.
Important Details on the WAPCOS Recruitment–
- Junior Assistant (Finance)
Step by Step Process to Apply For WAPCOS Recruitment–
- Candidates who are seeking to work in WAPCOS as Junior assistants are advised to check all the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Follow the same course of action as described in the official notification.
- The application will be accepted in the format as specified by WAPCOS in its official notification.
- Download the form if the application is to be submitted offline.
- Fill it, attach the document’s hardcopy and a recent passport size color photo and send it to the
- Address: “Atul Mendiratta, Chef Manager (Finance), WAPCOS Limited, Plot No. – 76- C, Institutional Area, Sector – 18, Gurugram, Haryana – 122015”
- Candidates may forward their applications through email too.
- Email is – “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- In both cases, candidates are advised to fill and forward their applications on time i.e. before the last date i.e. 05-10-2021 to avoid any inconvenience at the last moment.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Application Form||Check Here|
Note: Applicants who are already working in any Govt. Sector/ PSU or any other organization are required to follow a proper procedure or produce NOC.