A notification for the non-faculty posts has been updated by the AIIMS Raebareli organization. The AIIMS Raebareli has released the vacancies under Group B and Group C cadre for the posts of Lab technicians, assistant engineers, and others. The registration process for the AIIMS Raebareli has been started from 17th September 2023. The contenders who want to submit the applications for the non-faculty posts of AIIMS Raebareli can submit the online forms before 16 October 2023.
Notification Summary: AIIMS Raebareli Non-Faculty Recruitment 2023
|Posts Name||Group-B & C|
|Apply Online Begin Date||17th September 2023|
|Name of Authority||AIIMS Raebareli Non-Faculty Posts|
|Apply Online End Date||16th October 2023|
|Number of Posts||149 Posts|
Whole Facts: AIIMS Raebareli Non-Faculty Notification 2023
- AIIMS/Assis Accounts Officer- 02 Posts
- AIIMS/Assis Engineer/Civil- 01 Posts
- AIIMS/Audiologist/Speech Therapist- 01 Posts
- AIIMS/Dental Hygienist/Technical Officer- 02 Posts
- AIIMS/Dietician- 01 Posts
- AIIMS/Hospital Attendant- 18 Posts
- AIIMS/Jr Medical Record Officer- 01 Posts
- AIIMS/Lab Attendants- 01 Posts
- AIIMS/Lab Technician- 01 Posts
- AIIMS/Laundry Supervisor- 01 Posts
- AIIMS/Others Posts
The contenders needed to show the info of 10th/12th class/ MSC/ Diploma/Graduation degree/ DMLT/ BE/BTech/ BCom in the application forms of the AIIMS Raebareli organization.
The contenders should prepare for the examination, language test, skill test, or viva voice to get the Group B or Group C posts in AIIMS Raebareli, the sequence of selection steps varies from post to post.
- For UR/OBC Category- Rupees 1000
- For SC/ST/EWS Category- Rupees 1500
- For PWD Category- No Fee
- For Posts 1- 21- 35 Years
- For Posts 2- 35 Years
- For Posts 3- 21- 30 Years
- For Posts 4- 21- 35 Years
- For Posts 5- 21- 35 Years
- For Posts 6- 18- 30 Years
- For Posts 7- 21- 35 Years
- For Posts 8- 18- 27 Years
- For Posts 9- 21- 30 Years
- For Posts 10- 18- 30 Years
The contenders will receive attractive remuneration for the Group B and Group C seats in the AIIMS Raebareli.
How to Apply For AIIMS Raebareli Non-Faculty Notification
- The AIIMS Raebareli organization will accept the applications online.
- Visit the portal of the AIIMS Raebareli and study the details of the non-faculty posts.
- Attach the pic/signature with the AIIMS Raebareli form.
- Submit the AIIMS Raebareli form.