Junior Accountants, Auditors, and Other Posts are opened under group II in the APPSC organization. The APPSC commission has released the notification in the first week of December for Group II seats. The total number of posts under Group II is 897. The contenders are invited to register for the APPSC Group II seats from the 21st of December 2023 and the online portal will remain open until the 10th of January 2023. For further details related to eligibility for the Group II seats in APPSC, study the below page.
Notification Summary: APPSC Group II Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|APPSC Group II
|Apply Online Begin Date
|21st December 2023
|Junior Accountant, Auditor, and Other Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|10th January 2024
|Number of Posts
Whole Facts: APPSC Group II Notification 2023
- Gp-II/Municipal Commissioner- 04 Posts
- Gp-II/Sub-Registrar- 16 Posts
- Gp-II/Deputy Tahsildar- 114 Posts
- Gp-II/Assis Labour Officer – 28 Posts
- Gp-II/Assis Registrar-16 Posts
- Gp-II/Extension Officer- 02 Posts
- Gp-II/Prohibition & Excise Sub-Inspector- 150 Posts
- Gp-II/Assis Development Officer- 01 Posts
- Gp-II/Assis Section Officer/GAD- 218 Posts
- Gp-II/Assis Section Officer/Law – 15 Posts
- Gp-II/Assis Section Officer/Legislature- 15 Posts
- Gp-II/Assis Section Officer/Finance – 23 Posts
- Gp-II/Sr Auditor- 08 Posts
- Gp-II/Auditor in Pay- 10 Posts
- Others Posts
The contenders are required to show the details of their three-year graduation degree in the online application form of APPSC for Group II seats and the degree should be from the authorized organization/school.
The contenders who want to work in the AP govt on Group II posts needed to prepare for the preliminary paper, main paper, interview, and docs verification round.
- For GEN Category- Rupees 360
- For SC/ST/BC/PH/Ex-Serviceman Category- Rupees 110
The contenders should have their age more than 18 years old and not above 42 years old if they are looking for APPSC Group II posts.
The contenders will benefit from attractive pay scales in the APPSC organization for Group II seats.
How to Apply For APPSC Group II Notification
- Navigate to the APPSC website and open the link for Group II seats.
- Write the details in the APPSC application form and attach docs with the form.
- Submit the APPSC application form with fees.