We want to announce great news about the recruitment drive of Assam PSC for the Scientific Officer posts. The Assam govt will hire 20 people for the Scientific Officer and Jr Scientific Officer posts. They will conduct the test and interview for choosing the eligible contenders for the Scientific Officer jobs. The contenders who meet the job requirements for the Scientific Officer posts can submit their forms online from 08th September 2023.
The Assam PSC will keep the online portal active until 07th October 2023 for the Scientific Officer and other posts. All the aspired contenders must go through the full details of the Scientific Officer job notification carefully before the submission of the forms.
Notification Summary: Assam PSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|Apply Online Begin Date
|08th September 2023
|Scientific Officer Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|07th October 2023
|Number of Posts
Entire Facts: Assam PSC Scientific Officer Notification 2023
- Assam PSC/Scientific Officer- 13 Posts
- Assam PSC/Jr Scientific Officer- 07 Posts
The contenders who are looking for the job in the posts of Scientific Officer in the Assam govt must have degrees of MSc in Chemistry/Forensic/ Physics/ Zoology Science and they have attended the authorized organization/school.
The contenders are required to prepare for the written test and then there will be an interview for selecting the contenders for the Scientific Officer and other posts.
- For GEN Category- Rupees 297
- For SC/ST/MOBC/ OBC Category- Rupees 197
- For BPL Category- Rupees 47
The contenders should belong to the age range of 21 years and not more than 38 years if they want to apply for the Scientific Officer and another vacancy in the APSC.
- Assam PSC/Scientific Officer Posts – Rupees 30000- 110000
- Assam PSC/Jr Scientific Officer Posts – Rupees 22000- 970000
How to Apply For Assam PSC Scientific Officer Notification
- All the aspired contenders should see the portal of the APSC.
- Fill out all the info on the Scientific Officer form by following the instructions.
- Scan the docs and upload them to the Scientific Officer form.
- Press the submit button.