We are happy to announce that the BPSC organization will soon conduct the examination for the CCE 69th. They will organize pre and main CBT tests for the CCE paper. And there will be an interview also organized by the BPSC. The BPSc has given the notification details for 346 seats of Tax Assistant Commissioner and Others. The individuals who desire to get one of the open vacancies in the Bihar state must submit their forms from 15/07/2023 to 05/08/2023.
The BPSC organization will receive the online forms on its main website/ Follow the instructions while filling out the BPSC CCE 69th Exam form.
BPSC CCE Notification 2023
|Name of Dept.
|BPSC 69th CCE
|Apply Online Start Date
|Tax Assistant Commissioner and Other Seats
|Apply Online Last Date
|Number of Seats
BPSC 69th CCE Notification 2023
- CCE/District Coordinator- 01 Seats
- CCE/State Tax Assis Commissioner- 03 Seats
- CCE/Dept Under Election Officer- 04 Seats
- CCE/Reed Officer- 02 Seats
- CCE/Financial Admin Officer – 100 Seats
- CCE/Bihar Edu Service- 02 Seats
- CCE/Supt Liquor Prohibition- 02 Seats
- CCE/District Planning Officer- 06 Seats
- CCE/Revenue Officer- 168 Seats
- CCE/Block SC/ST Welfare Officer- 18 Seats
- CCE/Block Panchayat Raj Officer- 29 Seats
- CCE/CDPO Officer- 10 Seats
- CCE/DSP Police- 01 Seats
There is a need for individuals who have studied a three-year graduation degree in any subject for applying for the BPSC Bohar 69th CCE exam.
The individuals should check the syllabus for the primary CBT test, the Main CBT test, and the viva vice for getting a job in the Bihar govt via the 69th CCE exam.
Catch now https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/Advt/NB-2023-06-27-04.pdf
- For GEN/Other Class- INR 600
- For SC/ST/PWD/Woman Class- INR 150
Reach here https://bpsc.bih.nic.in/
The individuals who dream to apply for the BPSC CCE 69th exam should present in the age bars of 20 years to a max of 38 years.
The chosen individuals on the BPSC 69th CCE paper will receive the remuneration as per Pay Level-09 or Pay Level 07.
How to Apply For BPSC 69th CCE Notification
- Follow the BPSC website link.
- Study the 69th CCE notification information.
- Enter the info in the BPSC CCE online form.
- Secure the docs with the BPSC form.
- Pay the fees and submit the BPSC CCE form.