A notification for the vacancies of Section Officer and Assis Section Officer seats is released by the CSIR Council. The CSIR Council is looking for officials to join the organization on 444 empty positions of SO and ASO. The CSIR authority opened an online portal for form submission on the 08th of December 2023 for SO/ASO recruitment. The contenders are required to verify their eligibility and job requirements for the CSIR Section Officer and Assis Section Officer vacancy before applying. The CSIR organization will shut down the registration link for form submission on the 12th of January 2024.
Notification Summary: CSIR Council Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|Apply Online Begin Date
|08th December 2023
|CASE Section Officer and Assis Section Officer Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|12th January 2024
|Number of Posts
Whole Facts: CSIR Council Notification 2023
- CSIR/Section Officer- 76 Posts
- CSIR/Assis Section Officer-368 Posts
The contenders who have attended the acknowledged board/school/organization and studied the graduation degree in any subject are permitted to register for Section Officer and Assis Section Officer posts in the CSIR organization.
The contenders will have to pass the two objective exams, one Descriptive Paper, an Interview, and a Computer Proficiency exam to get the job in CSIR in Section Officer and Assis Section Officer posts.=
- For GEN/OBC/EWS Category- Rupees 500
- For SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female/CSIR Employee Category- No Fees
The contenders can have their age a max of 33 years for applying for the Section Officer and ASO posts in the CSIR organization.
- CSIR/Section Officer Posts- Rupees 47600 -151100
- CSIR/Assis Section Officer Posts-Rupees 44900 -142400
How to Apply For CSIR Council Notification
- The CSIR organization will accept applications online for the Section Officer and Assis Section Officer posts.
- The contenders first review the instructions and guidelines to fill up the form for CSIR.
- Then, put the correct info in the CSIR application form.
- Select the name of the post like SO or ASO.
- Pay the charges for the Section Officer and Assis Section Officer form.
- Deposit CSIR form for SO and ASO post.