DPCC organization from Delhi has announced the recruitment for 61 posts. The vacancy is opened for the BE/BTECH or MSC or MCA or law persons in the DPCC organization. The notice for the Trainee posts at DPCC is given on 14th June 2023 and the DPCC has requested to submit the form for the above vacancy within 21 days and the application submission mode of offline.
Notification Summary: DPCC Delhi Pollution Control Committee Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|DPCC Delhi Pollution Control Committee
|Apply Offline Begin Date
|14th June 2023
|Apply Offline End Date
|Within 21 days
|Number of Posts
Entire Facts: DPCC Delhi Pollution Control Committee Notification 2023
- Trainee-I/BTech/MSC (Civil/etc)- 55 Posts
- Trainee-I/BTech/MCA (CSE/etc)- 03 Posts
- Trainee-I/Degree in Law- 03 Posts
The contenders who will represent the details of BE/BTECH degree/ MSC/ MCA or degree in Law in the application form of the DPCC Trainee posts form will become eligible to participate in the recruitment process.
The notification of the DPCC Trainee posts has not stated the upper and lower age bars.
The selection of the contenders may be done depending on the test or viva voice for the Trainee posts in the DPCC.
The application form for the DPCC Trainee vacancy will not cost you.
Study the info for DRDO NTSL Notification 2023
- For Trainee-I Posts/1st year – Rupees 25000
- For Trainee-I Posts/2nd Year – Rupees 25500
- For Trainee-I Posts/3rd Year – Rupees 28000
How to Apply For DPCC Delhi Pollution Control Committee Notification
- The first step is to save the Trainee form and print it.
- Then write the data on the paper with the pen on the Trainee form.
- Submit the Trainee post form with the docs needed offline.
Vital Links: DPCC Delhi Pollution Control Committee Recruitment
|Official Website Link
|Official Notification Pdf
|Application Form Pdf