The Haryana govt has issued a recruitment notification for 174 posts. The vacancy is given for the seats of Civil Judge posts in Haryana. The Haryana govt will organize the exam through the HPSC Commission and the paper will be the HCS Judicial Exam. The contenders can begin the registration for the HPSC HCS Judicial Exam application forms from the 05th of January 2024 and the deadline given to apply for the Civil Judge seats is the 31st of January 2024. Study the below details of the HCS Judicial Exam 2024 from this page and then apply online.
Notification Summary: HPSC HCS Judicial Exam Recruitment 2024
|Name of Authority
|HPSC HCS Judicial Exam Haryana
|Apply Online Begin Date
|05th January 2024
|HCS Judicial Exam Civil Judge Jr Division Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|31st January 2024
|Number of Posts
Whole Facts: HPSC HCS Judicial Exam Notification 2024
- HCS Judicial Exam/Actual/ Civil Judge Jr Division- 129 Posts
- HCS Judicial Exam/Anticipated/ Civil Judge Jr Division- 45 Posts
The contenders who have attended the authorized school/ board/ college and passed the degree in Law are permitted to apply for the HPSC HCS Judicial Exam 2024.
The contenders will have to go through several stages of selection for the HPSC HCS Judicial Exam. The stages will be Pre-paper, main paper, interview, DV, and Medical Exam in the Haryana govt.
- For GEN/DESM/Other State Male Category- Rupees 1000
- For GEN/DESM/Other State Female Category- Rupees 250
- For SC/BCA/BCB/ESM/EWS/Male + Female Haryana Category- Rupees 250
- For PWD Category- No Fees
The contenders can have their age starting from 21 years to a max of 42 years to register for the HPSC HCS Judicial Exam 2024.
The contenders will be given the remuneration as per the rules for the civil Judge posts at the HPSC for the HCS Judicial Exam Civil Judge vacancy.
How to Apply For HPSC HCS Judicial Exam Notification
- The contenders should see the advertisement section of the HPSC website.
- Then, put the valid info in the online form of the HCS Judicial Exam.
- Secure the docs/signature with the HCS HCS Judicial Exam form.
- Submit the HCS Judicial Exam form with fees.