A post of GDS is opened for the Post Office in India. The Post Office organization recruits every year huge GDS on a permanent basis based on the 10th mark. This year 12828 posts are opened by the Post Office in each state of India. The willing persons must consider the eligibility details for the GDS posts and then submit the form online.
India Post Circle GDS Notification 2023
|Registration Start Date||22-05-2023|
|Registration End Date||23-06-2023|
|Posts Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks or Branch Postmaster|
|Authority Name||India Post Circle GDS|
|Number of Positions||12828|
India Post Circle GDS Vacancy 2023
- Andhra Pradesh- 118 GDS
- Jharkhand- 1125 GDS
- Madhya Pradesh- 2992 GDS
- Maharashtra- 620 GDS
- North Eastern- 4384 GDS
- Rajasthan- 1408 GDS
- Odisha- 948 GDS
- Uttar Pradesh- 160 GDS
- Gujarat- 110 GDS
- Haryana- 08 GDS
- Chhattisgarh- 342 GDS
Only a 10th-class certificate is required to apply for the Post Office GDS vacancy in India.
- For GEN Category – Rs 100
- For OBC Category – Rs 100
- For EWS Category – Rs 100
- For SC/ST/Female/PWD Category – NIL
The Post Office job of GDS posts has the age bounds from 18-40 years.
The aspirants who desire to work with the Post Office of India on the GDS posts will have to show the 10th class marks as the merit list will be displayed area-wise based on the 10th marks.
Get the info for TISS Jobs 2023
- For BPM Posts- The pay Scale is Rs 12000- Rs 39380
- For ABPM Posts- The pay Scale is Rs 10000- Rs 24470
How to Apply For India Post Circle GDS Notification
- The Post Office will accept the form online on its website.
- First register for the GDS posts, then put the info like 10th marks, etc in the form and attach the thumb pic, signature pic, and your photo with the GDS form.
- Submit the GDS form.
India Post Critical Links:
|Website Page Link of India Post||Get link Now|
|Apply Online Link||Get Link Now|