The AFCAT examination is conducted by Indian Air Force for recruiting graduate persons from science or nonscience backgrounds to join the IAF. This time the IAF has given 276 seats under the AFCAT paper. The individuals who dream to work in the IAF force should apply for the AFCAT paper starting from 01/06/2023. Read out the mentioned details before applying for the IAF AFCAT paper before the last date of 30/06/2023.
Indian Air Force AFCAT Notification 2023
|Flying, GD, and Other Seats
|Apply Online Start Date
|Name of Dept.
|Indian Air Force AFCAT
|Apply Online Last Date
|Link to Website
|Number of Seats
Indian Air Force AFCAT Vacancy 2023
- For Flying Seats- 20- 24 Years
- For Ground Duty Seats- 20- 26 Years
- AFCAT Entry/Flying- 11 Seats
- AFCAT Entry/GD/Ground Duty/Technical- 151 Seats
- AFCAT Entry/GD/Ground Duty/Non-Technical- 114 Seats
- NCC Special Entry/Flying- 10% of Seats
The individuals needed to clear the degrees of BE/BTech/ graduation degree in any stream/BSC degree with science subjects or pass the NCC Certificate for applying for the IAF AFCAT vacancy.
The individuals will be called to give the first written test, then there will be a physical test, a medical test, and DV for the AFCAT paper.
- For IAF Seats 1,2,23- INR 250
- For IAF Seats 4- No Fee
Examine the report for DRDO RCI Notification 2023
A pay scale of INR 56100- 177500 with an MSP of INR 15500 will be imposed on the chosen individuals for the General Duty and other posts in the IAF.
How to Apply For IAF AFCAT Notification
- Navigate to the website https://afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT/.
- Fill up the info in the IAF AFCAT form with accuracy.
- Save the form and continue to upload the docs in the AFCAT form.
- Move for the payment process and submit the AFCAT form.
|Notification Pdf of AFCAT
|Apply Online Link