We are happy to announce that the Navy will recruit 300 males and females for the MR posts under the Agniveer Scheme. The individuals who seek to join the Navy services for four years and take several benefits of the service should apply online for the MR posts. The online link will remain active from 29/05/2023 to 19/06/2023. Check here.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Jobs 2023
|Registration Start Date
|Registration Last Date
|Name of Dept.
|Indian Navy Agniveer
|Number of Seats
|300 Seats (Vacancy Increased)
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Vacancy 2023
A fee of INR 550 will be applicable for submitting the applications for the MR posts as Agniveer in the Navy.
- Agniveer/MR/Male- 80 Seats
- Agniveer/MR/Female- 20 Seats
The individuals needed to present the 10th board class certificate for participating in the vacancy process of the MR posts in the Navy.
The selection steps for the MR posts in the Navy are described below, check them.
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Exam/PET/PFT
- Medical Exam
Study the components for PMC Pune Teacher Notification 2023
The starting and ending DOB are provided below for the MR posts, your DPB should be present in between them.
The Navy has a salary package of INR 30000 to INR 40000 for the MR posts along with Seva Nidhi and other benefits.
For Indian Navy Agniveer MR Jobs: How to Apply
- It is required to register on the page https://agniveernavy.cdac.in/.
- It is a special weblink for the MR post in the Navy.
- You have to put details like name, age, qualification, etc in the MR form.
- The fee is compulsory for all, so pay it online and keep the receipt.
|Link to Website
|MR Notification Pdf
|Online Apply Link