The post of Constable General Duty is vacant in the ITBP organization. The ITBP Police has a vacancy for the Soprts Persons under Group C. The ITBP organization will allow the eligible contenders to participate in the recruitment drive for the Constable General Duty posts. The recruitment process of the ITBP organization will include only the interview round. The ITBP organization has called the contenders to come for the walk-in from the 05th of October 2023. They will conduct walk-ins until 08th of October 2023 for the Constable General Duty seats.
Notification Summary: ITBP Constable Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority||ITBP Constable|
|Walk-In Begin Date||05th October 2023|
|Posts Name||Constable General Duty Sports Quota Group C Posts|
|Walk-In End Date||08th October 2023|
|Number of Posts||561 Posts|
Entire Facts: ITBP Constable Notification 2023
- UT Ladakh/Male/SC- 11 Posts
- UT Ladakh/Male/OBC- 36 Posts
- UT Ladakh/Male/EWS- 13 Posts
- UT Ladakh/Male/UR- 54 Posts
- UT Ladakh/Female/SC- 02 Posts
- UT Ladakh/Female/OBC- 06 Posts
- UT Ladakh/Female/EWS- 02 Posts
- UT Ladakh/Female/UR- 01 Posts
- Sikkim/Constable – 186 Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh/Constable – 250 Posts
The contenders are required to show the info of their 10th class and the certificates they have achieved in sports tournaments/games in the application form of the ITBP for the Constable General Duty posts.
There will be a walk-in interview round for selecting the contenders for the ITBP Constable General Duty posts.
- For GEN/OBC/EWS Category- Rupees 100
- For Others Category – No Fee
The contenders should be present in the group starting with 18 years of age and ending with 23 years of age for the Constable General Duty post in the ITBP.
The contenders will be offered monthly emoluments on the scale of Rupees 21700- 69100 PM for the Constable General Duty posts in ITBP.
How to Apply For ITBP Constable Notification
- Kindly follow the instructions and guidelines given in the notification of the ITBP for the Constable General Duty posts.
- Then, attend the interview process along with the docs/certificates at the specified address in Leh.
- Fill out the application form for the Constable General Duty posts if required.
- Pay the application charges for the Constable General Duty vacancy.