The recruitment process for the Diver/Constable posts in the ITBP organization will commence on 27th June 2023. The ITBP has 458 seats present blank in the organization for the 10th pass contenders. The person must know how to drive then they can apply for the Constable/Driver posts in the ITBP. The online link of the Constable posts of ITBO will be active from 27th June 2023 to 10th August 2023.
Notification Summary: ITBP Constable Driver Recruitment 2023
|Constable Driver Group C
|Apply Online Begin Date
|27th June 2023
|Apply Online End Date
|10th August 2023
|Number of Posts
|Name of Authority
|ITBP Constable Driver Posts
Whole Facts: ITBP Constable Driver Notification 2023
- Constable Driver/UR- 195 Posts
- Constable Driver/SC- 74 Posts
- Constable Driver/ST- 37 Posts
- Constable Driver/OBC- 110 Posts
- Constable Driver/EWS- 42 Posts
The contenders who want to join the ITBP organization on the Constable vacancy are required to pass the 10th class and have a Driving license.
The contender’s age can not exceed the bar of 27 years for the Constable/Driver posts of ITBP and they should have the age more than 21 years.
The contenders have to pass the physical standard/measurement test, written exam, skill test, certificate verification test, and two medical tests for the ITBP Constable vacancy.
- For SC/ST/Ex-servicemen Category- No Fee
- For Other Category- Rupees 100
The contenders chosen for the Driver/Constable posts will get handsome remuneration at ITBP per month.
How to Apply For ITBP Constable Driver Notification
- Consider the links provided below for applying for the Constable/Driver posts at ITBP.
- The form for Constable posts will be submitted online.
- Fill the Constable form data with accuracy.
- Affix the credentials in the Constable form and deposit it with the charge.
Note: The ITBP POlice organization has extended the last date to submit the application forms for the Driver seat, you can now submit the applications before the 10th of August 2023 on its official recruitment website.