The JPSTAACCE examination will be soon organized by the JSSC organization for recruiting teachers in the state. The Jharkhand govt has the requirements of 26001 teachers in the schools, and the vacancy of teachers has been given for the classes from first to 8th. The applicants needed to see the vacancy in the available subject for the Jharkhand govt schools.
The JSSC organization will accept the online forms for the JPSTAACCE exam of teachers from August 16, 2023, to September 15, 2023. Below are the full details of the JPSTAACCE exam eligibility and pay scales, check them now before applying.
Jharkhand JPSTAACCE Teacher Notification 2023
|Name of Company||Jharkhand JPSTAACCE|
|Apply Online Commence Date||August 16, 2023|
|Vacancy Name||PRT & TGT Teacher Vacancies|
|Apply Online Last Date||September 15, 2023|
|Number of Vacancies||26001 Vacancies|
Jharkhand Teacher Notification 2023
- PRT/Primary Teacher/Grade 1 to 5 – 11000 Vacancies
- TGT/Trained Graduate Teacher/Grade 6 to 8- 15001 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications Info:
The JPSTAACCE examination has the demand for the 12th class/Diploma in Elementary Edu./ BED degree /a graduation degree/Diploma in Edu carried from the approved college/board/school for applying for the teacher’s vacancy in the JSSC.
The JSSC organization will hire the applicants for the teacher’s posts based on the JPSTAACCE examination and an interview.
- For GEN/OBC/EWS Group- Submit a fee of RS 100.
- For SC/ST/PH Group- Submit a fee of RS 50.
Visit the website of JSSC at https://jssc.nic.in/
The applicants in the age bars from 21 years to a max of 40 years are the requirements for the JPSTAACCE examination for the teaching posts.
- PRT Vacancies- The payout will be on the scale of RS 25500 -81100 for the teacher posts.
- TGT Vacancies- The payout will be on the scale of RS RS 29200 -92300 for the teacher posts.
How to Apply For Jharkhand Teacher Notification
- The JSSC organization will accept applications for the JPSTAACCE exam on,ine on the JSSC website.
- See the website link and register for the TGT or PRT posts.
- Scan the docs required to attach with the JPSTAACCE form.
- Attach them and pay the fees for the JPSTAACCE exam.
- Deposit the JPSTAACCE exam form on time.
- Save a copy of the JSSC TGT or PRT form.