We are happy to announce that the MPPSC organization has released the dates for the State Forest Service Exam 2023. The contenders who have attended the pre-exam and are eligible for the main exam should submit the online forms on the PSC website. The MPPSC has mentioned the form submission dates from 04th October 2023 to 24 October 2023.
The eligible contenders are requested to check their eligibility for the 15 posts under the State Forest Service Exam 2023 before applying for the mains exam online. Inspect the full particulars of the exam below.
Notification Summary: MPPSC State Forest Service Exam Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority||MPPSC|
|Apply Online Begin Date||04th October 2023|
|Posts Name||State Forest Service Exam Posts|
|Apply Online Last Date||24th October 2023|
|Number of Posts||15 Posts|
Entire Facts: MPPSC State Forest Service Exam Notification 2023
- State Forest Service Exam- 15 Posts
The contenders will be allowed to submit the forms for the State Forest Service Exam 2023 if they have studied a degree in Engineering/ degree Agriculture /BTech/degree in Science or a degree in other required subjects from the approved college/ school/ academy.
The contenders should prepare for the State Forest Service Exam as the MPPSC has announced the exam date on 10th December 2023.
- For SC/ST/OBC/ PWD Category- Rupees 400
- For Others Category- Rupees 800
The contenders should keep an age of more than 21 years and less than 40 years for filling up the forms for the State Forest Service Exam.
The chosen contenders on the various posts that come under the State Forest Service Exam 2023 will get the remuneration as per the rules.
How to Apply For MPPSC State Forest Service Exam Notification
- View the details of the MPPSC notification.
- See the application form submission date and examination date.
- Fill out the State Forest Service Exam form with valid info.
- Attach the scanned copies of the degree DMC/ photo/ Signature /etc with the State Forest Service Exam form.
- Proceed to the next step of paying fees for MPPSC jobs.