A notification for the teaching faculty has been uploaded on the MPSC website for 114 posts. The Madhya Pradesh govt has needed online applications from eligible contenders for the posts of Professor, Assis Professor, and others. The contenders should meet the eligibility requirements for applying for the MPSC Professor and other vacancies. The online form submission for the MPSC jobs will commence on the 29th of September 2023 and the candidates have the time until the 19th of October 2023.
Notification Summary: MPSC Faculty Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority||MPSC Faculty|
|Apply Online Begin Date||29th September 2023|
|Posts Name||Professor and Other Posts|
|Apply Online End Date||19th October 2023|
|Number of Posts||114 Posts|
Whole Facts: MPSC Faculty Notification 2023
- MPSC/Professor- 17 Posts
- MPSC/Associate Professor- 29 Posts
- MPSC/Assis Professor- 68 Posts
The contenders who want to register for the MPSC organization Professor and other posts are required to show the details of their UG/PG degree in the concerned subjects in the online form.
The contenders must prepare for the interview round in order to grab the job opportunity in the Madhya Pradesh govt on faculty posts.
- For Professor Posts/ Associate Professor – GEN Category- Rupees 279
- For Professor Posts/ Associate Professor – BC/EWS/PWD Category- Rupees 449
- For Assis Professor Posts – GEN Category- Rupees 394
- For Assis Prof. Posts – BC/EWS/PWD Category- Rupees 294
- MPSC/Professor Posts- 40 Years
- MPSC/Associate Professor Posts- 40 Years
- MPSC/Assis Professor Posts- 54 Years
- MPSC/Professor Posts- Rupees 144200- 218200
- MPSC/Associate Professor Posts- Rupees 131400- 217100
- MPSC/Assis Professor Posts- Rupees 57500- 182400
How to Apply For MPSC Faculty Notification
- The contenders will get the pdf of the notification from the link given on this page and from the official MPSC website.
- All the willing persons must study the job requirements for the MPSC Professor and other seats.
- Then, the form will be accepted on the MPSCONLINE page.
- Register and put all the details in the Professor post form and mention your years of experience in it.
- Proceed further to pay the fees for the MPSC Professor and other posts.
- Check all the info given in the MPSC form and then submit it.