NCL Limited organization has asserted the recruitment for 1140 posts. The posts on which contenders can apply online are ITI Apprentice Trainee in various fields of the ITI. The NCL Limited will recruit the contenders on a fixed stipend basis. The online registration for the NCL ITI Apprentice Trainee posts will begin on 05th of October 2023. The contenders with the ITI qualification are permitted to apply for the ITI Apprentice Trainee seats. 15th of October 2023 will be the last date to submit the applications for the NCL ITI Apprentice Trainee seats.
Notification Summary: NCL Trade ITI Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority||NCL Trade|
|Apply Online Begin Date||05th October 2023|
|Posts Name||ITI Apprentice Trainee Posts|
|Apply Online End Date||15th October 2023|
|Number of Posts||1140 Posts|
Entire Facts: NCL Trade ITI Apprentice Trainee Notification 2023
- VT01/Electronic Mechanic- 30 Posts
- VT02/Electrician- 370 Posts
- VT03/Fitter- 543 Posts
- VT04/Welder- 155 Posts
- VT05/Motor Mechanic- 47 Posts
- VT06/Auto Electrician- 12 Posts
The contenders are required to pass the ITI from the approved college/institute in subjects such as Welder/Fitter and others to register for the NCL Limited ITI Apprentice Trainee posts.
A merit list will be posted by the NCL Limited for the vacancy of ITI Apprentice Trainee based on their score in the ITI qualification, no test will be organized by them.
The contenders will not be asked to submit any fees for applying for the ITI Apprentice Trainee posts in the NCL company.
The contenders aged 18 years to a maximum of 26 years are permitted to submit the online forms for the ITI Apprentice Trainee seats in NCL.
- For Posts 1 – Rupees 8050
- For Posts 2 – Rupees 8050
- For Posts 3 – Rupees 8050
- For Posts 4 – Rupees 7700
- For Posts 5 – Rupees 8050
- For Posts 6 – Rupees 8050
How to Apply For NCL Trade ITI Apprentice Trainee Notification
- The eligible contenders can apply for the ITI Apprentice Trainee posts online.
- You need to give the ITI marks, education details, name, contact details, etc. in the NCL company form.
- Attach the docs with the ITI Apprentice Trainee form and push the submit button.