Amin, Revenue Inspector, and Other Posts are released by OSSSC Odisha organization. The notification of OSSSC Odisha is given for 2895 posts. Registration for all of the vacancies of the OSSSC Odisha will be done online on the OSSSC website. The contenders must see the complete details of the OSSSC Odisha notification and then enroll online. The OSSSC Odisha has started the registration for the various jobs from the 30th of December 2023 and the end date to submit the applications for the OSSSC Odisha is the 25th of January 2024.
Notification Summary: OSSSC Recruitment 2024
|Name of Authority
|Apply Online Begin Date
|30th December 2024
|Amin, Revenue Inspector, and Other Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|25th January 2024
|Number of Posts
Whole Facts: OSSSC Notification 2024
- OSSSC/Revenue Inspector- 559 Posts
- OSSSC/ICDS Supervisor/Female-498 Posts
- OSSSC/Assis Revenue Inspector- 827 Posts
- OSSSC/Amin- 686 Posts
- OSSSC/Statistical Field Surveyor-325 Posts
The contenders who have attended the approved college/school/board and did the 12th class/graduation degree or Diploma in Engg are suitable to apply for the OSSSC Odisha various posts.
The contenders will be issued admit cards for the pre-test, main test, and skill exam for Amin and other jobs in OSSSC Odisha.
The application form submission process of the OSSSC Odisha for various posts has no application fee.
The contenders with the age above 20 years and below 38 years are perfect to register for the numerous jobs in the OSSSC Odisha organization.
The monthly salary structure of the selected nominees in the OSSSC Odisha organization will follow the rules of the organization.
How to Apply For OSSSC Notification
- The nominees can save the pdf of the OSSSC Odisha notification for 2895 posts.
- Study the job details and instructions for the OSSSC Odisha posts before applying online.
- Then, put the full name/ DOB/ Address/ degree details, etc in the OSSSC Odisha application form.
- Upload the docs/pics/DMC with the OSSSC Odisha form and check their size/measurement for uploading them.
- Submit the OSSSC Odisha application form for the desired vacancy.