Punjab govt has come with a new job notification for 252 seats. The opportunity is given for 10th and 12th pass person also in Punjab govt. The PSSSB board has given the details for Jr Auditor, Quality Manager, and Other Vacancies. The applicants who are thinking of joining the Punjab govt on the opened vacancies must submit their applications online. The registration link of the PSSSB for the Quality Manager and other seats will be kept active from 20-12-2023 to 12-12-2023. The willing and eligible applicants just study the whole requirements of the Quality Manager and other posts, then submit the PSSSB form.
PSSSB Vacancy 2023
|Punjab PSSSB Board
|Apply Online Starting Date
|Jr Auditor, Quality Manager, and Other Vacancies
|Apply Online Closing Date
|Number of Vacancies
PSSSB Vacancy 2023
- PSSSB/Sr Assis- 107 Vacancies
- PSSSB/Quality Manager- 01 Vacancies
- PSSSB/Personal Assis- 01 Vacancies
- PSSSB/Sr Assis/IT- 02 Vacancies
- PSSSB/Sr Assis/Account- 02 Vacancies
- PSSSB/Law Officer- 02 Vacancies
- PSSSB/Technical Assis- 02 Vacancies
- PSSSB/Investigation Assis- 49 Vacancies
- PSSSB/Jr Auditor- 60 Vacancies
- PSSSB/Draftsman- 01 Vacancies
- PSSSB/Instructor- 25 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications Info:
The Punjab govt has given the job notification for the applicants who have attended the sanctioned college/school/organization and did the 10th/12th class/ BTech/Degree in Law/ Graduation degree/MTech/ BCOM for the Quality Manager and other posts of PSSSB.
The Punjab Govt will conduct a written examination to choose the applicants for the Quality Manager and other seats.
- For GEN Group- The fee is RS 1000
- For SC/BC/EWS Group- The fee is RS 250
- For PWD Group- The fee is RS 500
- For ESM/Dependent Group-The fee is RS 200
The Punjab govt will allow the PSSSB Quality Manager and other vacancies form submission from applicants with age 18-37 years.
The salary structure of the applicants in the Punjab govt for the various posts such as Quality Manager will be RS 35400 per month.
How to Apply For PSSSB Notification
- Kindly go to the PSSSB online portal.
- See the details for the Quality Manager and other vacancies.
- Fill out all the info in the PSSSB form and pay the charges.
- Submit the Quality Manager and other posts forms with documents.