The post of Stenographer is present empty in Rajasthan High Court. The RHC Court has invited online applications for the Steno posts and the required 277 individuals on the Steno posts under Grade III. Recruitment tests will be organized by the RHC Court for the Steno vacancy.
The individuals who will pass the recruitment test and meet all the eligibility conditions for the Steno vacancy will get the govt job. You need to first submit the forms for the Steno vacancy online and the RHC Court has requested t deposit the form before 30/08/2023. Study other information below.
Rajasthan High Court Steno Recruitment 2023
|Name of Dept.||Rajasthan High Court Steno|
|Apply Online Start Date||01/08/2023|
|Seat Name||Stenographer Seats|
|Apply Online Last Date||30/08/2023|
|Number of Seats||277 Seats|
Rajasthan High Court Steno Notification 2023
- Stenographer/Grade III- 277 Seats
The individuals who have studied at the acknowledged school/board and did the 12th class/ O Level Course or diploma are eligible to submit the applications for the Steno posts online.
The individuals will be picked for the RHC Court Steno posts based on the result of a computer test and shorthand test.
- For GEN/OBC-CL Class- INR 700
- For OBC-NCL/ EWS Class- INR 550
- For SC/ST/PH Class- INR 450
Individuals with the age of more than 18 years and less than 40 years are required to submit applications for the RHC Court Steno vacancy.
The post of Stenographer in the RHC Court has a salary structure of INR 33800-106700 and the chosen individuals will get the remuneration as per the scale each month.
How to Apply For Rajasthan High Court Steno Notification
- RHC Court has directed all to submit the Steno post form online on the website.
- You must go through the instructions given there before applying for the RHC Court vacancy.
- Fill up the online RHC Court application form with info like name/age/qualification/etc.
- Scan the docs/certificates/pic/etc. and attach them at the proper place with the proper format in the RHC Court form.
- Move next for the payment process and submit the RHC Court fees.