A vacancy notification for the Assistant posts is released on the RBI website. The RBI Bank has required skilled people for the Assistant posts who have local language proficiency. The recruitment drive of RBI Bank will be organized for 450 posts of Assistant. The posting of the contenders will be at different places in India. The aspired contenders should review the requirements for the RBI Assistant post before applying.
The RBI Bank has initiated the registration for the Assistant vacancy on 13th September 2023. The contenders have time-bound until 04th October 2023 to fill out the Assistant post form online. View other important facts below.
Notification Summary: RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|Apply Online Begin Date
|13th September 2023
|Apply Online End Date
|04th October 2023
|Number of Posts
Whole Points: RBI Assistant Notification 2023
- Assistant- 450 Posts
The contenders will be allowed for the recruitment process of the RBI Bank if they show the details of their graduation degree in the online forms of the Assistant posts of the RBI Bank.
The contenders are needed to prepare for the prelim examination followed by the main MCQ paper and at last, they will be called for the language proficiency test at RBI Bank.
- For OBC/GEN/EWS Category- Rupees 450
- For SC/ST/PWD/E-Serviceman Category- Rupees 50
The contenders must fall in the age group of people with 20 years to a maximum of 28 years if they are supposed to apply for the Assistant vacancy in the RBI Bank.
The chosen contenders for the post of Assistant will be offered an attractive package of Rupees 20700-55700 in RBI Bank.
How to Apply For RBI Assistant Notification
- The contenders must see the online webpage of RBI Bank and then apply for the Assistant post online.
- You should provide genuine details in the RBI Bank form.
- Also, attach the soft copies of the asked docs/ pic with the Assistant post form.
- The fee must be submitted online along with the RBI Assistant form.
- Keep a copy of the Assistant post form.